We are a growing space technology company in need of a Visionary Creative Writer who can connect with our customer and audience. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high-engagement contents and articles to build brand awareness and boosts profit. We work in a fast-paced industry that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative, visionary, and fluent in Thai and English language. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment, and focusing on content creation. If you are passionate about space technology and want to have a big impact on an amazing team, this is the place for you.
- Write contents and articles in Thai and English language for use in various communication tools and materials (web copy, social media posts, press releases, email newsletter, video script, etc.)
- Being a visionary and create high-engagement contents in Thai and English language to connects with the target audience, build brand awareness, and boosts profit
- Pitch stories to media outlets in Thailand and foreign country, and track news coverage
- Collaborate with the team to conceptualize and produce creative, thoughtful, passionate, and brand-consistent contents
- Support marketing activities such as event management, digital campaigns, press release preparation, etc.
- Other content and digital marketing tasks as assigned or required
- Thai, 23 to 26 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- 1-2 years of experience as a copywriter, preferably in an agency or media environment
- Expert written and verbal communication both Thai and English language
- Understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- Creative ideas needed but also focused on copywriting and storytelling as well
- Visionary, risk-taking, and self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial and “can-do” attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer an ownership benefit and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume (English only), including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space
- Portfolio of work (if any)
Please include your first name and last name on the filename of your documents (eg john_smith_resume.pdf, john_smith_cover_letter.pdf)
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp.com