The Head of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a key member of the company leadership team. Responsible for overseeing our AI technology and machine learning development in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Plan, build and lead the team for developing AI technology in order to rapid prototyping processes
- Research and develop the AI models by using machine learning algorithms and deep learning neural networks that make our software intelligent, as well as implementing, scaling, and maintaining the code that powers our production processes
- End to end hands-on ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects including data pipelines, model generation, training, and inference engines
- Lead and grow a team to rapidly bring data science and AI prototypes to production
- Drive cross-functional projects with supply chain, manufacturing, production, and engineering team
- Create and maintain team engagement and team-oriented to meet business demands
- Experience in deep learning, machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural network, quantum computing, computer vision and/or pattern recognition
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, Java, and/or C/C++
- Knowledge of linear algebra, math, probability, statistic, and deep understanding of some AI concepts
- Attention to detail with the adaptability to handle multiple competing priorities on short deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve obstacles for decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication effectively across business levels and functions
- Translate business objectives and product features into enterprise level, machine learning solutions through the applicate of your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data
We offer an ownership benefit and a supportive work environment. Qualified candidates may email resumes, letter of introduction including the title of the position you are applying for, your passion, and your expected monthly salary for mu Space to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team!