As a Corporate Lawyer (Business Development Executive), you will apply your skills to ensure a company’s transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations. The ideal candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Handle company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects to be guarantee that all company’s transactions comply with laws and regulations
- Consult and lead all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, and partnerships
- Negotiate deals related with legal matters on behalf of the company
- Manage and control the corporate documentations including POA, crucial documentations, agreements, permits, licenses etc.
- Maintain fruitful relationship with investors, customers, and partnerships
- Special projects/tasks which will be assigned by the management
- Thai, 25 to 30 years old
- Bachelor of Laws or higher (attorney at law is an advantage)
- Work experience in corporate law (Space or satellite industry is an advantage)
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and writing
- Self-motivated, adapt to change, and be able to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive work environment, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com