At mu Space Corp, our strong passion for space exploration is the key factor to create amazing things for improving the quality of life and enabling cities to become more sustainable for the future. We are looking for people who share that passion and dedicate themselves to make a commitment that leads to success.
As a Space Engineer – Mission and Operation, you will be part of our engineering team in early phases of product development on the design and manufacturing of advanced materials and technology. An ideal candidate must be proven interpersonal skills, problem solver, and committed to success. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Conduct space mission analysis and planning
- Design and implement spacecraft operation; including but not limited to ground segment and ground support equipment and operation
- Plan and conduct AIT activities
- Assist the analysis and design of space flight dynamics
- Support mission operations
- Age 22 to 27 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in physics or equivalent
- Experience with orbital mechanics, space mission operations, and down-stream applications
- Broad knowledge of multiple aerospace disciplines; structure, avionics, software etc.
- Experience with system design and modeling, especially requirement management
- Effective communication through verbal and written (Thai and English languages)
- Self-motivated and highly accountable with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively, be resourceful and develop innovative solutions for analysis
- Ability to learn quickly about how new technologies and approaches could affect the design process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive work environment, ownership benefits, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com