As a Senior Legal Officer (Business Development Executive), you will be responsible for mu Space Corp’s internal legal matters which may include preparing relevant legal instruments, providing all necessary suggestions on legal aspects for the executives, support the teams as it may be required such as coordinating, responding, and negotiating with firms in and outside of Thailand.
- Prepare contracts, agreements, MoUs and other legal documents in English and Thai languages.
- Conduct legal research, provide an analysis of cases of jurisprudence, and prepare studies, briefs, legal instruments and correspondence on issues of commercial, international, and intellectual property law
- Provide well-developed material on the progress and activities of the legal team for Board reports and funding proposals
- Attend external meetings, take minutes, and prepare a document summarizing views on particular issues
- Review legal documents and correspondence, identify issues, and provide recommendations ensuring that they are consistent with the interpretation and application of the laws.
- Support our teams on projects or initiatives as required
- Thai, age 26 – 35 years old
- Bachelor of Laws or higher degree in the field of laws (Lawyer’s license is an advantage)
- 3-5 years of work experience in a technology-related government agency, law firm, or as a corporate lawyer (space or satellite industry is an advantage)
- Excellent Thai and English communication skills, including document-writing skills (800 TOEIC score or above is an advantage)
- Knowledge and/or experience practicing U.S. or foreign laws is an advantage
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Optimistic, especially towards the power of technology
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive work environment, an ownership benefits, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.