At mu Space Corp, our passion for space exploration is the key factor to create amazing things for improving the quality of life and enabling cities to become more sustainable for the future. We are looking for people who share that passion and dedicate themselves to make a commitment that leads to success.
As an Optomechanical Engineer, you will be part of our engineering team in early phases of product development on the design and manufacturing of advanced materials and technology. An ideal candidate must be proven interpersonal skills, problem solver, and committed to success. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Design optical path for optical systems
- Provide knowledge in the field with supporting theoretical proof
- Design and build an optical lab from scratch
- Work with engineers across the department to develop new products, from prototype to production and real world uses
- Create and deliver presentations to leadership and peers for design, test and manufacturing readiness reviews
- Support projects as assigned or required
- Thai, 22 to 30 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree relevant to optical field
- Experience in photonics, designing Photonic Integrated Circuits
- Fundamental understanding of optics and electronics
- Familiarity to the concept of Free-Space Optical Communications
- Basic understanding of the working principles of fiber optics
- Familiar with Zemax (Optomechanical Simulation)
- Exposure to optomechanical laboratory environment
- Motivated, innovative, effective communicator
- Proven ability to meet aggressive project deadlines while maintaining quality of deliverable
- Self-motivated and highly accountable with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively, be resourceful and develop innovative solutions for analysis
- Ability to learn quickly about how new technologies and approaches could affect the design process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive work environment, ownership benefits, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com