At mu Space Corp, our passion for space exploration is the key factor to create amazing things for improving the quality of life and enabling cities to become more sustainable for the future. We are looking for people who share that passion and dedicate themselves to make a commitment that leads to success.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of our engineering team in early phases of product development on the design and manufacturing of advanced materials and technology. An ideal candidate must be proven interpersonal skills, problem solver, and committed to success. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is a must!
- Construct the deep learning models for various tasks as assigned
- Participate in all phases of deep learning model construction flow (e.g. training, evaluation)
- Integrate the available machine learning API into the systems
- Work with engineers across the department to develop new products, from prototype to production and real world uses
- Create and deliver presentations to leadership and peers for design, test and manufacturing readiness reviews
- Support projects as assigned or required
- Thai, 22 to 28 years old
- Ability to program in Python and/or C/C++ languages
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning
- Fundamental understanding of neural network
- Experience in using Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch for machine learning applications
- Familiar with machine learning tools and data integration in machine learning
- Experience with image processing or data processing is a plus
- Experience with reinforcement learning is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to meet aggressive project deadlines while maintaining quality of deliverable
- Self-motivated and highly accountable with an ability to balance multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively, be resourceful and develop innovative solutions for analysis
- Ability to learn quickly about how new technologies and approaches could affect the design process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Visionary and risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive work environment, ownership benefits, and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
For concerns, email: hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com