Are you a creative Financial Analyst with a solid experience in Venture Capital? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
- Perform research to help identify new investment trends and business opportunities
- Call and/or meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities, and summarize for management
- Network with peers in other Venture Capital Firms
- Gather information from the target company and industry experts
- Conduct background checks on the current management of the target company
- Perform valuation analysis and financial modelling
- Prepare internal investment memos
- Required qualifications:28 to 35 years old
- Expat living in Thailand (Visa and work permit to be provided)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance or related fields (CFA certificate is an advantage)
- 3 years of business finance, banking advisory firm or related experience
- 2 years of investment experience (VC/PE, investment banking, private equity, M&A)
- Experience in fundraising or investor relations, cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- An interest in early-stage and high-risk technology investing is essential
- Strong analytical, financial modelling, data gathering and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced function
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
- Excellent English communication skills
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic and drive to succeed
We offer a fun and supportive work environment and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
What are you waiting for? Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
1. CV or resume, including your photograph
2. Cover letter, including the title of the position(s) you are applying, the most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Please include your first name and last name on the filename of your documents (eg. john_smith_resume.pdf, john_smith_cover_letter.pdf).
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible.
For concerns, email hr[at]muspacecorp[dot]com
mu Space Corp
Pearl Bangkok Building, 12A Floor, Room number 12A04-05
1177 Phahonyothin Road, Phayathai, Phayathai
Follow us online: