Are you a highly motivated Analyst professional in financial analysis and funding?
As a Financial Analyst, you will work in a fast-paced and changing environment, with a dynamic work schedule. An ideal candidate should have experience working with infrastructure funds, debt securities, as well as desire and passion to go far beyond the boundaries of the jobs.
- Create financial analyses (build financial models, valuation analyses, merger modelling, structuring, financial solutions, and capital structure analysis for corporate debt and private equity, etc.)
- Develop financial project and debt structuring on infrastructure funds
- Drives capital raising, and in-depth analysis on bond investment strategies
- Work with the investment deal terms and various functional areas
- Build strong relations with investors and financial service providers
- Provide guidance in making investment strategies and decisions
- Participate in other projects as requested by management
- Thai, 25 to 30 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting are preferred fields (Professional credentials such as CFA, SEC-FA license is an advantage)
- Experience as an analyst in the financial service industry or similar organization, which might include experience in M&A, leveraged finance, and private equity
- Proficient in MS Excel (using formula), and Powerpoint
- High energy level, think strategically, and enjoy working with numbers and solving problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, confident, organized, and detail-oriented
- Visionary, risk-taking and can-do attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends if required
- Think out of the box to solve problems and push the boundaries
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive work environment, and are willing to provide you with a meaningful ownership options. Apply now to be part of our fast-growing team.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume, including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of position(s) you are applying, your passionate, most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space.
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis.