Are you a creative legal professional with a difference? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will represent mu Space Corp externally and ensure company priorities are pursued with relevant Thai government agencies. This position requires demonstrated initiative and excellent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks, which may involve interactions with government leaders and policymakers.
- Prepare contracts, agreements, MoUs and other legal documents in English and Thai languages.
- Conduct legal research, provide analysis of cases of jurisprudence, and prepare studies, briefs, legal documents and correspondence on issues of administrative, commercial, international and intellectual property law
- Provide well-developed material on the progress and activities of the legal team for Board reports and funding proposals
- Attend external meetings, take minutes, and prepare a document summarizing views on particular issues
- Review legal documents and correspondence, identify issues, and draft recommendations ensuring that they are consistent with the interpretation and application of the law
- Support projects or initiatives as required
- Thai only, 30 to 35 years old
- Licensed lawyer in Thailand
- 1-3 years work experience in a government agency, law firm, or as a corporate lawyer
- Excellent Thai communication skills, including document-writing skills
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Experience working in government agencies or technology company
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed