Are you a creative RF engineer with a difference? Then we have a challenging and exciting role in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will attend to client and partner requests and concerns in a timely manner. As an RF Engineer (Business Development Executive), you will perform mobile network design and management tasks, including implementation, maintenance and identification of complex issues.
- Lead in-house trainings for technology operations and security
- Maintain situational awareness of the network operations environment
- Able to work on rotational shift (8am-8pm or 8pm-8am)
- Monitor technology platforms to ensure 24/7, uninterrupted operations of satellite networks, devices and other related fields
- Able to troubleshoot the root causes efficiently and able to handle high pressure situations
- Responsible for proactive and reactive incident response
- Open tickets and communicate with clients effectively; providing exemplary customer services is a must
- Maintain working knowledge of network-related technologies, software and hardware
- Age are not over 25 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in telecom/electrical/IT engineering
- 0-3 years relevant work experience in a satellite, mobile or telecom company
- 600 and up TOEIC score, good command of spoken and written Thai and English
- Shift experience will be advantageous