Are you a creative engineer with a difference? Then we have several challenging and exciting technical roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
Your role will focus on providing support to the development of technical systems, including defining requirements, leading implementation, planning and coordinating integration testing, and transitioning into operations.
- Conduct tests to materials, monitor performance and create documentation
- Analyze data using computer modelling software
- Assess materials for specific qualities, such as electrical conductivity, durability and renew ability
- Evaluate cost implications of materials used and alternatives, in terms of money, time and energy consumed
- Ensure quality control in the construction and production process of materials
- Liaise with colleagues in manufacturing, technical and scientific support, purchasing, and marketing
- Expert in CAM/CAE programming (SolidWorks, ANSYS, etc.)
- 25 to 40 years old
- Thai or foreigner living in Thailand only (visa and work permit to be provided)
- Master or Ph.D. degree in materials engineering or related engineering field
- Minimum 2 years experiences in R&D research, scientific research, material testing, product development, or quality control
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills