Are you a creative project manager with expertise in government affairs and policy research? Then we have a challenging and exciting role in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will represent mu Space Corp externally and ensure company priorities are pursued with relevant Thai government agencies. This position requires demonstrated initiative and excellent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks, which may involve interactions with government leaders and policymakers.
- Research government policies and activities, and analyze their potential impact to the company’s business and operations
- Create and implement a government affairs strategy
- Develop relationships with government leaders and policymakers, including presentation of company business and answering inquiries
- Confidently articulate the business value of the company to stakeholders
- Prepare official documents for internal and external use, including meeting minutes, reports, letters and contracts
- Facilitate government-related events and meetings
- Perform other related tasks as requested
- Thai, 25 to 35 years old
- Law graduate. Attorney at law preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in government relations, policy lobbying or corporate law
- Excellent Thai communication skills, including document-writing skills
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Experience working in government agencies or technology company
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed