Are you a creative finance expert with a difference? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
- Lead all accounting, financial reporting and compliance activities in accordance with GAAP, FAR and CAS
- Prepare timely and accurate financial analysis of business plans, budgets, forecasts, product pricing and profitability
- Support with fundraising and maintaining investor relations
- Communicate complicated financial information into understandable and executable strategic plans to executive management
- Ensure business compliance to internal control processes and certifications
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning and reporting activity
- Oversee the Finance Team budget, and staff performance and coaching
- Support other finance and accounting projects, and audit activities as required
- 30 to 40 years old
- Thai or foreigner based in Thailand only (visa and work permit to be provided)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance. CFA is an advantage.
- 5-10 years work experience in a banking, advisory firm or finance role with a technology, telecom or satellite company
- Minimum 1 year experience in staff management or training
- Minimum 1 year experience in fundraising or investor relations
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills