Are you specialized corporate lawyer with expertise in legal issues businesses? Then we have a challenging and exciting role in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
You will provide business advice as in-house counsel and handle all complex legal matters and projects. As a Corporate Lawyer, you must be proficient in legal research to ensure that the company follows the most recent rules and regulations.
- Provide accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, Commercial,international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Advise board and management of any negative effects it might create
- Advise stakeholders on external agreement/ contracts to prevent all risks and negotiate with partners to drive good understanding with all related parties
- Meetings with board members and management occupy part of their time where they are called upon to strategize and offer legal as well as business advice.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Review new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
- Thai, 27-35 years old
- Law graduate or other qualifications relevance with Law (LL.B. or LL.M. from a reputable university is advantage). Attorney at law preferred
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law & procedures
- Minimum 5 years work experience in corporate field preferably with a law firm
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Able to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Willing to work extended hours on need basis to meet deadlines
- Passion for technology, telecom, space or satellite industry
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic, and drive to succeed