Are you a creative business development expert with CFA certification? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
- Drive the company’s business and increase its revenue, identify and develop new business opportunities, and build and expand the presence of the company and its brands
- Develop and construct financial modeling for M&A, fundraising, venture capital including business valuation
- Analyst data, contribute financial planning and implement financial strategies to executive-level management for decision-making process
- Recommend and implement financial methods for increasing a company’s efficiency and profitability
- Perform project evaluation, business process evaluation, due diligence, risk management and anticipate requirements for improvement, development and implement solutions
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Work with senior management to align business development strategies and solutions
- Pitch the business to clients and partners
- 30 to 40 years old
- Thai living in Thailand only
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Business Intelligence, Engineering or related field (CFA level 2 and 3 preferred).
- 2 years’ work experience in a banking, advisory firm, or finance role (“big four” accounting firm preferred)
- 2 years’ work experience in fundraising or investor relations
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills
Applicants are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible. Positions are for urgent hiring due to business expansion. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis, so submit your resume as early as possible.
MU Space Corp
Pearl Bangkok Building, 12A Floor, Room number 12A04-05
1177 Phahonyothin Road, Phayathai, Phayathai
Follow us online: