Are you a creative business development expert with a difference? Then we have several challenging and exciting roles in the heart of Bangkok for Thailand’s newest satellite and space technology company.
- Drive the company’s business and increase its revenue, identify and develop new business opportunities, and build and expand the presence of the company and its brands
- Supports sales and client relationship management, recommends new products and services, proposes and develops new strategic partnerships, writes proposals and plans, and guides long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements
- Provide market feedback regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate business development ideas
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Work with senior management to align business development strategies and solutions
- Pitch the business to clients and partners
- 30 to 40 years old
- Thai or foreigner living in Thailand only (visa and work permit to be provided)
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing, business management or engineering. MBA or master degree is required.
- 5-10 years experience in a business development role with a satellite, mobile or telecom company
- 1 year experience in staff management
- 700 and up TOEIC score, or excellent English communication skills