mu Space Corp is looking for a creative 3D Environment Artist with experience creating a visually impressive scene. As a 3D Environment Artist, you will work closely with designers and engineer to create visually stunning game environments, models, textures and materials. You will work closely with the Creative Director to maintain visual consistency, production deadlines, and project goals. If you want to have a big impact on an amazing team, this is the place for you.
- Sculpt, and terrain using Unreal Engine 4 (or earlier) and external authoring tools
- Model and texture architectural exteriors
- Create high-resolution environment models for enhancing overall visual-effects and optimizing the environment for level based performance
- Use your sense of composition, layout, and color to push the environment mood to its fullest potential
- Thai, 22 to 30 years old (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in fine art, game art, graphic designer
- Ability to create realistic looking landscapes and exterior architecture within the constraints of real-time game art.
- Experience working in an editor such as Unreal
- Experience working at a Game Developer a huge plus.
- Self-motivated to solve creative and technical problems
- 600 and up TOEIC score, or good English communication skills
- Visionary and can-do attitude
- Passion for space or VR
- Willing to learn, innovate, try new ideas and push the boundaries
- Able to work in a fast-paced, autonomously driven and demanding start-up workplace
- Able to quickly take initiative and think out of the box to solve problems
- Willing to work extended hours on a need basis to meet deadlines
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity, work ethic and drive to succeed
We offer a supportive and engaging work environment. You will have opportunities to pursue and work on cutting edge technologies.
To apply for the position(s), submit below documents and details in pdf format:
- CV or resume (English only), including your photograph
- Cover letter, including the title of the position(s) you are applying, the most recent salary and expected monthly salary for mu Space
- Portfolio of work (if any)